Monday, August 12, 2013

eBook: A Change of Plans


After much pondering about the eBook I've written, I've decided to make it into blog posts instead of an eBook. Figures, I'm doing the exact opposite of what most bloggers do, which is turn blog posts into an eBook! I've really enjoyed the writing process and I am thrilled with the result.

With that said, I'm not sure I want to devote any more energy into making it into an official book (maybe I will in the future). Therefore, I will offer it to you free as blog posts that will be daily over the next seven weeks, starting Sunday, August 18th with the Introduction. The heart of this blog is not about money-making, it is my "ministry" and creative outlet to be used to encourage other home managers. 

I hope to make it as user friendly as possible. I will have a main Table of Contents page that will take you to each blog post as I post them. You may not be ready to start this book when I begin posting. So, don't feel pressured, it will be here and ready for you when you are ready to get started!

A few sweet friends have already begun The Intentional Home. My good friend, Mary from Foods By God, has not only been reading and going through the seven week guide, she has been editing it. I am so thankful for her wonderful feedback and help with editing. Here is a quote from Mary:

"Jenn's house decluttering and cleaning method is amazing.  I followed it daily from the first day and it has not only transformed my home but has transformed me!  She makes it fun and her daily assignments and description make it doable.  Thank you, Jenn for blessing me with this incredible gift, Mary"

I will go into much more detail on Sunday as to how this book works.  I hope to see you back here then!

Many blessings,
Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I am very excited to get started! Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angela! I hope it's a blessing to you!

      Delete

I enjoy and appreciate reading your comments!